UX/Interaction Architect (M/F)
what you'll do
You’ll work on highly innovative projects in a multidisciplinary and international team.
You love thinking about how we interact with devices and services, via click, touch and voice.
You are empathic and driven by user-centered design principles.
You can turn complex interaction flows and data into intuitive and accessible products, and are passionate about elegant solutions.
You pay meticulous attention to detail whilst always keeping the big picture in mind.
You are curious, interested in innovative technologies and trends.
You have an interest in developing immersive cross platform and mixed reality experiences.
You are a structured, analytic and visionary thinker.
- Information architecture
- User journeys
- Skribbling, paper prototyping
- Frontend prototyping
- User testing
- A thorough understanding of user-centered design principles
- An outstanding portfolio of distinctive work
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in user experience, information architecture or interaction design
- Experience concepting complex systems of interaction (e.g. e-commerce, configurators, communities)
- Software Skills: Omnigraffle, Sketch and Prototyping tools (InVision, Marvel)
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Experience preparing and conducting user research and usability tests
- Up-to date in state-of-the-art techniques
- Fluent English
What you can expect
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, passionate team players who love a challenge. As a part of our highly international and multidisciplinary team you will be creating insightful, evidence-based strategies and communication for our clients. We believe in the power of knowledge and will encourage you to explore new territory, think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions.
UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Apply now and send your portfolio, CV, cover letter and references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org